By filling out this form and clicking submit, the requesting party agrees to the following:
1: Agrees to rental fee and/or refundable deposit, as determined by the Armory Youth Project (AYP) Rental Committee for use of designated areas, as documented on the Request Form. All rental fees are used to fund programs for AYP.
2. Final payment is due one week prior to the event, checks payable to Armory Youth Project (AYP), or the reservation is canceled.
3. No use of cigarettes, illegal drugs or controlled substances outside or inside the Armory Youth Project premise.
4. If alcohol is to be served at the event, it must be served by a Licensed Bartender and proof of liability insurance provided to AYP office prior to the event.
5. Acknowledges that AYP may cancel this reservation and agreement, if an AYP program or event conflicts.
6. Acknowledges that a Secure Entry process is used at the Facility. Lockdown Facility Procedures (entry &/or exit) will be enforced M-F from 8 AM to 6PM, should local officials declare and emergency situation in the vicinity.
7. Renter's responsibility to interface with the community and volunteers for this event. Examples include phone calls, set up/tear down and advertising. However, all advertisements need to be reviewed by the AYP Director prior to publicizing the event.
8. Responsible to have completed background checks, at own expense, for all instructors, volunteers, etc, that will be working with youth during the rental agreement timeframe. With the expectation that copies will provided to AYP, if requested for validation. Also it will be the renter's responsibility to handle any complaints and legal expenses.
9. I have been advised of the specific requirements for the use of the AYP Commercial Licensed Kitchen. If use of the kitchen is part of the rental, I agree to comply with Health Department event licensing and follow food safety and sanitation requirements. In addition, proof of Licensed Caterer engagement, if applicable, will be provided to the Office prior to the event. The Caterer is held accountable to follow the same requirements indicated above.
10. If the fenced blacktop area is utilized, renter is responsible to engage and pay for AYP Contractor for snow removal.
11. Before leaving the building after my event: (Refundable deposit is returned in full, if facility is properly cleaned and no damages).
a. I will make sure the tables, chairs, ando ther items are put away in their original area.
b. I will make sure the areas utilized are clean, i.e. vacuumed and swept.
c. I will make sure if the Kitchen is utilized, that the Kitchen Clean-up check list is followed.
d. I will make sure if the Kitchen is utilized, that fans, appliances and lights are turned off when finished.
e. I will make sure that the bathrooms have been checked.
f. I will make sure that trash/garbage has been removed and placed in designated dumpster.
g. I will make sure the lights have been turned off.
h. I will lock all doors (including security bars) and if applicable, the gate to fenced blacktop area.
12. I further acknowledge that failure to comply with this agreement could result in additional fees or loss of future use of building